Monday, September 12, 2011

Journey to healing, to the cleansing

the wound is deep
flesh has rotted away
infection is spreading
is anything worth saving? anything viable?
is it all dead? or is it only distorted?
BLOOD
its dripping down
drip,drip,drip
my heart is beating faster
with each beat in  rythmatic tone the blood flows
splashing to the ground
the wound is messy, unclean
it needs to be tied off to stop the flow
PANIC
how do i stop it?
head is spinning, thoughts crash into one
FOCUS
images are a blur
shadows fill my eyes,but i see you
i see you, off in the distance, lurking
but i feel your breath close on my skin
VILE
putrid stench on your tongue
whispering lies,full of deciet
SHIVERS
cover me
your crushing my soul,shattering like glass
SHARDS
tear at my wound
emedding into the rotted flesh
more to clean
more pain,agonizing pain
the pieces need to be scrapped out, picked out one by one,even before the cleansing
my inner being CRIES OUT!!! NO MORE!!!
just leave me here

No comments:

Post a Comment