Friday, September 16, 2011

sleepless nights

sleepless night!! well actully morning! i have so much to do and so littel time! bet that sounds familiar huh?! i was laying in bed and my heart is pounding and i can feel this EXCITEMENT running through me almost like its a  drug!! I think i have run up the mountaina nd am running laps around the top!! only if i had that same energy when i was at the gym this week!!!
Leaving for Milwaukee at 8 am and half packed. how can i pack the night before, im not sure what ill want to wear the next few days yet! it will be a fun trip, about 40 of us from church are going down to help in a homeless shelter and free medical clinic and a bunch of other stuff, i LOVE doing things like this. definately brings me back to reality to see my many many blessings and appreciate my life somuch more than i allreay do. My friend Andrea told me her and Perry try to live without regret. i like that concept. Will i regret it if i dont do  this or say this to someone? will iregret it later if i do or dont buy this or eat this or not kiss my aughters one more time befoe i leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment