Thursday, June 16, 2011

the journey begins 1

hello! this is my first time blogging ever! so we will start with the disclaimers!! as you can already see im not great with  puncuation and propper grammar,it drives my oldest daughter CRAZY!! i just write how i talk,(and yes i admit i still use 2 fingers to type!)
Ok, so whats my purpose for this blog? i guess i have a ton of different things going on in my life and i think someone other than matt ( my true love) would be good to talk too! primarly i wanted to use this as a creative outlet and for my 2 buisnessess, but my life is led like an open book. i dont do it on purpose, it just happens that way! Just come to my hair salon and a few visits we will be fantastic friends, guaranteed!
so i believe i have named this blog appropiately journey with destiny. life is a journey. i love the twisting winding paths and climbling those mountains to see the most amazing sunset or sunrise ever! but to climb that mountain we have to start in the valley. not always my favorite place to be. but once you have the strength to walk up the path that leads to the mountain , eventually you will see above the fog. thats when it gets exciting looking back on that climb and thats where all the stories of life are. precious treasures those stories are!
So if my grammar dosent give you the hives, journey along side of me. i cant wait to see where it leads!!

2 comments: